/.

RSS to JavaScript

ariane sommer unplugged

madonna , u2 , depeche mode & co

(* 9. March 1977 in Bonn) is a German host, authoress and an actress. She is the niece of the journalist Theo summer.




As I casually clicked around youtube I was amazed at how slack the big boys are ,
I am a veteran of youtube from the old days , I have been at the very top of that site & nobody really knows me . The same isnt so for the u2's , depeche mode's & madonna . How conceited does a so called pro need to be ? on the first page of madges subscribers I found just a couple of actual accounts , the others were all dated last may , no videos watched , just subbed to Madge , no login for a year . PATHETIC !


The queen of pop & perhaps the most famous performer alive has to cheat .
I know all the scams on yt , but it seems the biggest of all is that artists pay for this .
this is a little video by me with a song by my friend , who needs the pros ?
I have my very own video hosting site

bikini

RSS to JavaScript
RSS to JavaScript

we know the freaks lied to us

hungry?

RSS to JavaScript